New Product : Stamp FPGA Module of Xilinx Spartan-6 LX45 for PLCC socket
Jan. 27, 2012 Release
HuMANDATA LTD., the manufacturer of various FPGA boards in Japan, today launched XP68-03-LX45, a new PLCC FPGA module equipped with Xilinx Spartan-6 FPGA.
XP68-03-LX45 is so compact that it can be equipped on a universal board by using a 68pin DIP PLCC socket. It requires only one 3.3V single power supply. This module provides 50 user I/Os which are divided into two Vcco group. It is also equipped with an oscillator, two user LEDs, one user switch and a configuration device on it.
XP68-03-LX45 is compliant to RoHS directive and designed for lead-free soldering.
High resolution image for press (0.39MBytes)
- Xilinx Spartan-6 (XC6SLX45-2CSG324C)
- 50 user I/Os
- 3.3 V single power supply operation with on-board 1.2 V regulator
- Separable Vcco (VIO(A) and VIO(B))
- On-board Oscillator: 50MHz
- One User Switch (Slide)
- Two User LEDs (Red)
- One Status LED (Config Done:Green)
- Power-on Reset IC for stable FPGA configuration
- High quality six layers PCB(Immersion gold)
- Compact PLCC size (25.3 x 25.3 mm)
- Tested all I/O
- RoHS compliance
- MADE IN JAPAN
Go to product page
HuMANDATA is a manufacturer of high quality FPGA/CPLD board in Japan.
- Basic and simple features
- Single power supply operation
- Same size/connector layout –ACM/XCM -AP/XP series
- Free download technical documents before purchasing
- High quality and highly reliable board from Japan
- Stocked items are ready to ship immediately
1-2-10-2F Nakahozumi, Ibaraki, Osaka, 567-0034, Japan
FAX +81-72-620-2003(Japanese / English )